All teams/players should be present 30 minutes prior to the first game. All players/teams must have waivers to receive league t-shirts. Thank you for your cooperation.
Waiver Form Must be turned in at to get your league shirt on September 11th!!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE is SEPT. 1, 2016
2016 Edge Fall League
September 11th – October 30th 2016
Teams will play 1-2 games on Sundays for 10 games total.
COST AND ELIGIBILITY
Individuals and teams accepted for boys/girls entering grades 4-12.
Each player receives a league t-shirt before their first game.
$95 per individual fee
$650 per team fee
- Halftime is 4 minutes long
- Warm Ups are 4 minutes long
- Each team is given 2 (45 second) timeouts per game. No carryover in overtime. Each team is allowed 1 timeout per overtime session.
- Overtime will last 1 minute
- Regulation foul line to be utilized.
- Three point line is in effect.
- Bonus 1 on 1 Begins at 8 Fouls. No Double Bonus
- Personal fouls: 6 per player.
- Any defense or offense is permitted
- 20 Minute Halves with running time, except for last 30 seconds of first half and the last 2 minutes of second half provided the game is within 20 points
- 28.5 Sized balls used in the following Divisions: All girls, Boys 3rd-8th
Recent OHSAA Rules Clarifications
Based on the conflicting language that existed regarding two of our sports regulations, the OHSAA Board of Directors last week approved modifications to General Sports Regulations 4.3 and 5.3. The approved changes are below and become effective immediately. We apologize for any confusion this has caused and thank you for your attention to this matter. Please share these changes with your coaching staffs.
OHSAA General Sports Regulation 4.3 — Participating in Non-Interscholastic Team Sports During the Interscholastic Sports Season
A member of an interscholastic squad in a team sport (baseball, basketball, field hockey, football, ice hockey, soccer, softball and volleyball) sponsored by the Board of Education or other governing board shall not participate in an athletic contest, tryouts or any type of team or group training or practices on or with a non-interscholastic squad in a team sport in the same sport during the school’s interscholastic season.