Tournament Refund Policies – Tournament Cancellations due to Corona Virus
Ohio Basketball will be reviewing each tournament on a week-to-week basis. The decision to cancel tournaments will be made by Tuesday 12:00pm the week of the event. We will communicate with all teams signed-up for the tournament and follow one of the procedures listed below.
Important dates for the next two weeks:
Tournament Dates – Tournament Decision
March 20-22 – 12pm Tue. March 17th
March 27-29 – 12pm Tue. March 24th
Move Registration Procedure:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting registration moved to a future event.
- Please detail out the teams and events you would like the registration moved to.
- If you don’t know what event you want to move your registration, you can request a credit for a future event.
- Please send email to email@example.com as soon as you know what event you would like to use your credit
- Request Refund for event sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All refunds will be processed on Thursday, the week of the event.
- The refund will take 2-3 business days to process
- We are only refunding events happening that weekend.
As an industry leading event operator, we will continue to err on side of caution and safety during this unprecedented pandemic that our generation has never experienced. The players, coaches, staff, parents, and fans safety is our number one priority.
Ohiobasketball.com refund policy is as follows: As soon as the brackets are posted no refunds will be permitted. The only exception will be if a paid team is found to fill the opening. Refunds for sickness, injury or any other reason will not be allowed once brackets are posted.
Once a tournament or league is listed as sold out and/or the online paying option has been eliminated, no refunds will be allowed unless a paid team is found.
All refunds/transfers will be allowed prior to brackets being posted or the tournament/league being sold out and/or the online paying option taken down.